SUNDAY SERVICE – 10AM
What to expect
- A casual atmosphere — come as you are
- Contemporary music & relevant teaching
- Fun teaching for your kids
- Communion the first Sunday of each month
Fall Bible Studies Starting Soon!
If you haven’t been connected to a Bible study in the past — or if it’s been awhile — this is a great time to check one out and bring a friend with you!
Both men’s and women’s studies will launch the week of September 12.
The women will follow a video-based study called The Greatest Love Story. Each week will feature small-group discussion and large-group time. Women will have two opportunities to join in this weekly study:
- Monday nights, 7pm-8:30pm.
- Wednesday mornings, 9:30am-11am, with childcare available.
Men also have two opportunities to join a Bible study:
- Monday mornings, 9am-10:30am — this is a relaxed discussion-based study of different Scripture verses using various commentaries.
- Monday nights, 7pm-8:30pm — this group will study Psalms and Hebrews.
For more details, as well as contact and registration information, please read through our Bible Studies and Small Groups page.
We’re looking for new small-group leaders/co-leaders for the men’s and women’s studies, so please consider signing up to help facilitate as well! These opportunities are a great way to live out our mission to “love Jesus, love our neighbor and live faithfully.”